1-3/4-Inch Wide Masonry Chisel with Grip Guard
Equally suited to scoring masonry and bricks as it is a variety of hard and soft stone, this Estwing masonry chisel is built to last. Drop forged in a single piece from EN9 high carbon steel to provide it with lasting strength and durability, this handy tool has a hardened edge to allow it to cut into and score the surface of tough materials faster, leaving cleaner cuts and breaks. The shaft is painted in Estwing blue to provide increased protection for the tool from rust and corrosion. A large grip guard around the tool shaft provides a comfortable and secure grip while simultaneously protecting your hand from injury due to missed strikes. The hexagonal shaft profile of this 1-3/4-inch (1.75-inch) wide tipped chisel makes it easier to hold without worrying about it twisting during use. Ideal for use in masonry finishing, brick cutting and shaping / breaking a variety of finished and unfinished stone.
- MULTI-USE - Designed to score and shape hardened materials like stone, concrete and brick
- 1-3/4-INCH TIP - 1-3/4-inch wide cutting edge for precision use without damaging surrounding material
- CARBON STEEL - Drop forged from EN9 high carbon steel for lasting strength and durability
- GRIP GUARD - Large grip guard provides a comfortable handle on chisel and protection against missed strikes
- HARDENED EDGE - Hardened edge for cleaner, faster scoring with fewer blows and less deformation
- PAINTED SHAFT - Tool shaft features a protective painted finish for increased rust resistance
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!