19-In-1 Reversible Ratcheting Screwdriver Bit Set
Carry an entire tool box worth of screw and nut drivers in a single tool with this handy ratcheting screwdriver set from Estwing. Perfect for those handyman and repair jobs that require more than one type of driver size, this useful multitool has 8 double-ended bits in the most commonly found driver sizes in Phillips, slotted / flat blade, hex, Torx / star, and square tip styles. The bit driver handle itself has a lockable ratcheting mechanism built in that can function in forward, reverse, or be locked in place for high-torque and traditional screwdriver use. The flip shaft and handle also are sized to be used as 6-point nut drivers / sockets for added versatility with sizes 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, and 7/16-inch. The handle also has on board storage for the 6 bits not held in the flip shaft with easy slide out access. Set includes the following double ended bit drivers: PH1 x SL3/16-inch, PH2 x SL1/4-inch, PH3 x SL5/16-inch, H1/8-inch x H5/32-inch, H3/16-inch x H1/4-inch, T10 x T15, T20 x T25, and SQ1 x SQ2.
- RATCHETING BIT DRIVER - Built-in ratcheting mechanism is fully reversible for installing and removing fasteners
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable CrV steel shaft and S2 bits with dual molded, comfort grip handle
- ONBOARD STORAGE - Rear loading storage in handle stores 6 double ended bits with convenient slide out access
- NUT DRIVER USE - Handle and flip shaft are sized for use as hex nut drivers in sizes H7/16", H5/16" and H1/4"
- 8 DOUBLE-ENDED BITS - 8 double bits: PH1xSL3/16, PH2xSL1/4, PH3xSL5/16, H1/8xH5/32, H3/16xH1/4, T10xT15, T20xT25, SQ1xSQ2
- LOCKING MECHANISM - 3-Position ratcheting mechanism with forward, reverse, and lock settings for regular screwdriver use
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!