2-3/4-Inch Wide Electricians Chisel
Carve away and make room for electrical outlet boxes in brick, stone, drywall, plaster, concrete, and more with this Estwing Electrician's chisel. Built to last from a single piece of drop forged EN9 high carbon steel to provide it with lasting strength and durability, this handy tool has a hardened edge to allow it to cut into the surface of and break away pieces of tough materials faster, all while leaving cleaner cuts and breaks. The shaft is painted in Estwing blue to provide increased protection for the tool from rust and corrosion. The hexagonal shaft profile of this 2-3/4-inch (2.75-inch) wide, diamond point shaped chisel provides additional strength against bending or deformation from repeated impacts while also adding added grip to prevent twisting during use. Ideal for use in masonry finishing and cleaning, brick chipping and shaping / breaking a variety of finished and unfinished stone.
- MULTI-USE - Designed to remove soft stone, concrete, plaster, and drywall for installing electrical outlet boxes
- 2-3/4-INCH TIP - 2-3/4-inch wide tip for precision use without damaging surrounding material
- CARBON STEEL - Drop forged from EN9 high carbon steel for lasting strength and durability
- HEX SHAFT - Hexagonal tool shaft for increased grip to prevent twisting during use and increase strength
- HARDENED EDGE - Hardened edge for cleaner, faster removal with fewer blows and less tip deformation
- PAINTED SHAFT - Tool shaft features a protective painted finish for increased rust resistance
- ADDITIONAL USES - General purpose shape and design easily adapted to masonry, demolitions, and more
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!