Get accurate measurements for cutting lumber, marking boards, and more with this double-sided tape measure. Designed with a stiffened 1-1/16-inch wide blade, this measuring tool is able to provide an impressive 9-feet of standout to make taking measurements solo even easier. The standard sliding lock is augmented with a finger brake that allows you to temporarily hold the tape at length as well as slow down retractions for added safety. The oversized end hooks allow both over and under attachment and the double-sided printing on the blade makes it easy to get an accurate read. A magnet mounted to the end hook attaches easy to metal surfaces, enabling measurements to be taken while solo, even when there isn't an anchor point available. A convenient metal belt clip on the back of the tape attaches easily to tool belts, pockets, and pouches for easy carrying and transport while leaving the tool always quick to hand. Built to handle drops, impacts and bumps, the tape's rubber overmold helps it stand up to the most heavy-duty of use.
- HEAVY-DUTY - Rubber overmold resists impacts and bumps to withstand heavy-duty jobsite use
- 9-FEET OF STANDOUT - Stiffened, 1-1/16-inch wide blade provides over 9-feet of standout
- MAGNETIC TIP - End hook magnet attaches to metal surfaces for easier long reach measurements
- FINGER BRAKE - Finger brake button allows more controlled retractions and temporary holds for marking
- SLIDING LOCK - Sliding blade lock holds tape extended for making multiple marks without retracting
- DOUBLE SIDED - Blade has measurements printed on both sides for added versatility
- METAL CLIP - Convenient metal belt clip attaches to tool belts, pockets, and pouches for easy carrying