5/16-Inch x 6-Inch Slotted Heavy Duty Hex Shaft Demolition Screwdriver with Magnetic Diamond Tip
Tackle a range of heavy duty demolitions, maintenance, and similar rigorous tasks with this Estwing screwdriver. This screwdriver is custom designed for taking on tough projects with a 6-inch long, hex shaped CR-V steel shaft that allows the use of a combination wrench or adjustable spanner to bring extra torque to bear against rusted, stuck, or stubborn fasteners. To make sure that fastener you just spent the effort to loosen comes all the way out, the 5/16-inch slotted / flat blade screwdriver tip is magnetized to make it easier to remove fasteners from recesses as well as prevent them from dropping during installation. The ergonomic handle is dual molded with a hard, polypropylene plastic (PP) core surrounded by a softer, more comfortable TPR rubber overmold. The base of each handle also features a steel strike plate instead of a plastic end cap.
- IDEAL FOR DEMOLITION - Reinforced screwdriver with an end cap strike plate, ideal for heavy duty use in demolition projects
- STEEL SHAFT - Durable and hardened chrome vanadium (CR-V) steel shaft with rust and corrosion resistant polished chrome finish
- 5/16-INCH SLOTTED TIP - Screwdriver features a 5/16-inch slotted / flat blade style tip with a 6-inch long steel shaft
- MAGNETIC TIP - Black oxide coated tip is magnetic for easier fastener retrieval and installation
- HEX SHAFT - Hex shaped shafts allow spanners and wrenches to be used for increased torque on stuck fasteners
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Dual molded PP plastic and TPR rubber ergonomic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip
- STRIKE PLATE - Handle has a reinforcing steel end cap to hold up to hammer strikes and impacts during demolitions
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!