Tackle common household, office, and workshop maintenance, repair, and assembly projects with this handy Estwing screwdriver. With this single tool you can work on three different types of fasteners with two different sizes for each type. The dual sided bits each feature both a slotted and a Phillips bit tip and are made from durable S2 steel. One bit fits PH1 Phillips and 3/16-inch slotted and the other bit is sized for PH2 Phillips and 1/4-inch slotted. The bit holding chrome vanadium (Cr-V) steel shaft doubles as a 6-point / hex driver when the bits are removed and can fit either 1/4-inch or 5/16-inch nuts and bolts. The ergonomic handle is dual molded with a hard, polypropylene plastic (PP) core surrounded by a softer, more comfortable TPR rubber overmold. Whether you're fixing hoses on a car engine or just fixing an appliance, this set has a driver perfect for the job.
- ONE TOOL 6 USES - Single tool combines the functionality of three different driver types in 6 different sizes
- STEEL SHAFT - Durable and hardened chrome vanadium (CR-V) steel shaft with S2 steel dual tip bits
- PHILLIPS SIZES - Included Phillips screwdriver tips are sized PH1 and PH2
- SLOTTED SIZES - Included slotted / flat blade screwdriver tips are sized 3/16-inch and 1/4-inch
- HEX SIZES - Included hex / 6-point driver sizes are 1/4-inch and 5/16-inch
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE - Dual molded PP plastic and TPR rubber ergonomic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Covered by a limited lifetime warranty