9-Inch Industrial Utility Shears
Cut easily through paper, cardboard, insulation and soft building materials, string and packing cordage and more with this pair of industrial utility shears.
Cut easily through paper, cardboard, insulation and soft building materials, string and packing cordage and more with this pair of industrial utility shears. The 4.5-inch long, extra-wide blades feature a 4-inch cutting edge that is sharpened with small serrations to give them better grip on objects being cut for less slippage. To help with repeated cuts, the blade has measuring marks in 0.5-inch increments so you can take quick cuts without having to stop and reach for a ruler or tape. The large, ergonomic grip is designed to be ambidextrous and glove-friendly while contouring to your hand for a more natural gripping position. An adjustable rivet in the hinge joint allows for the cutting tension to be increased or decreased for an added level of user comfort. The satin finish blades are made from 3Cr13 stainless steel for rust and corrosion resistance while the handle features glass-filled nylon and TPR molded grips for comfort.
- STAINLESS STEEL - Extra-wide blades forged from 3Cr13 stainless steel for lasting strength and durability
- MEASURING MARKS - Blade is marked at 0.5-inch increments for quick measuring cuts without a ruler or tape
- SERRATED CUTTING EDGE - Beveled cutting edge is serrated to help holding objects in place during cuts
- ERGONOMIC GRIP - Ergonomically designed, ambidextrous handle contours to a natural grip position
- ADJUSTABLE RIVET - Easily adjusted rivet lets you dial in the tension for increased comfort when cutting
- DEEP UNDERCUT - Deep undercut handle design give more control and purchase on handle
Lifetime Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!