Clean and shear away burrs and flashing, prep metal surfaces for drilling, and drive spring and roller pins with this 12-piece chisel and punch set from Estwing. Each piece of this set is individually forged in a single piece from rugged chrome-vanadium steel for lasting durability for years of reliable use. The 3 included cold chisels include 3/8-inch, 1/4-inch and 5/8-inch tip widths to fit a range of precision cutting needs whether that is cutting away casting flash or cleaning cut edges. The 3/16-inch and 1/4-inch center punches as well as the 1/16-inch starter punch give you the tools you need to prep metal, wood, and stone surfaces for hand held drilling without fear of the bit jumping and damaging the remaining surface. In addition, the narrow taper of the starter punch makes it ideal for countersinking nails in carpentry and woodworking applications. The 6 pin punches give you the control and precision you need to drive spring, roller, and solid pins with ease and include 1/32-inch, 1/16-inch, 1/8-inch 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, and 5/16-inch tip widths. The shaft of each tool is painted in Estwing blue to provide increased protection for the tool from rust and corrosion.
- 12-PIECE SET - 12-Piece set of various punch and chisel sizes for drill starting, pin driving, metal cutting, and more
- DURABLE STEEL - Each piece is drop forged from solid CrV steel for lasting reliability
- COLD CHISELS - Contains 3 hardened edge cold chisels with tip widths of 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, and 5/8-inch
- TAPERED STARTER - Single 1/16-inch tapered starter punch ideal for prepping metal surfaces or countersinking nails
- CENTER PUNCHES - 3/16-inch and 1/4-inch center punches included ideal for metal working
- PIN PUNCHES - 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, and 5/16-inch pin punches included
- PAINTED SHAFTS - Tool shafts features a protective painted finish for increased rust resistance