Tackle a wide range of demolitions and deconstruction jobs with this handy wrecking bar and pry tool from Estwing. Forged in a single piece from hardened alloy steel, this strong and durably tool has a range of handy features including a slotted nail / fastener puller on each end with different angles to each to allow for selection of which end will give the best leverage. One end of the crowbar style tool has a slight curve perfect for removing ceramic tiling while the other has a full 90-degree curve to allow maximum prying and leverage force when pulling free boards and beams. The reverse side of the curve can easily double as a hammer / striking face for breaking through boards and wall panels. The tips of each end are beveled to allow them to bite into and penetrate between materials from metal and wood to drywall and concrete / masonry. The tool body is painted in Estwing blue to provide increased protection for the tool from rust and corrosion as well as higher visibility.
- MULTI-PURPOSE DESIGN - Design incorporates multiple features ideal for demolition work of all kinds
- SOLID STEEL - Forged from hardened alloy steel for lasting strength and durability
- 2-FOOT LENGTH - Compact, 24-inch length is long enough to get the job done while being easy to carry
- 90-DEGREE HEAD - One end of tool features a 90-degree angled head perfect for lifting and prying
- BEVELED ENDS - Both ends of the tool are beveled to easily work into tight areas for better leverage
- NAIL PULLERS - Each end features a split claw for pulling the toughest nails, spikes, and fasteners
- PAINTED SHAFT - Tool shaft features a protective painted finish for increased rust resistance