Cut and form mineral wool insulation as well as duct board and flexible ducting with this specially designed duct knife from Estwing. This tool's double edged design gives you the general utility of a traditionally ground slicing blade along with the sheer cutting power of a serrated blade. Designed with a piercing tip to facilitate cut-outs and similar forming, this knife features a full length tang that ends with a steel pommel cap ideal for striking letting you drive the knife with a few blows into stiff duct board to start a cutout without the need of predrilling as well as being able to use the pommel for persuading the odd piece material into place. The ergonomic handle has a dual durometer construction with a comfortably soft and textured TPR rubber overlay atop a sturdy polypropylene (PP) plastic core for lasting durability. A hard nylon sheath is included that has a built in belt clip for easy carrying and safe storage of the knife in a tool bag when not in use. Knife measures 10.625-inches overall with the blade accounting for 5.5-inches.
- DOUBLE EDGED BLADE - Double-edged blade with both full length conventional and full length serrated edges
- STAINLESS STEEL - Forged from durable 420 stainless steel for exceptional edge life and corrosion resistance
- FULL TANG DESIGN - Knife tang runs the full length of the handle for superior durability
- STRIKE CAP - Handle has a reinforced steel pommel perfect for use striking
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - High-visibility, dual layer ergonomic handle for increased comfort
- NYLON SHEATH - Hard nylon sheath with belt clip is included for safe storage
- OVERALL LENGTH - Knife measures 10.625-inches overall with a 5.5-inch long blade