Drive stakes and rebar, shatter stone and concrete, and perform heavy demolition or industrial construction projects with the hard hitting power of this Estwing sledge hammer. Designed and built for heavy-duty use, this hammer features a 6 lb. forged alloy steel head with striking ends hardened to 50-55 HRC to withstand years of repeated impacts without deforming. This head is mounted to a 36-inch long, fiberglass handle that is double injected for increased strength and durability. A textured rubber overlay on the handle provides a comfortable, ergonomic, and secure grip in both grip positions while also helping to dampen vibrations. Below the striking head the handle and rubber overlay are thicker to provide increased overstrike protection to prevent damage from missed hits.
- 36-INCH HANDLE - 36-inch long ergonomic handle provides excellent arc swing for maximum impact
- FORGED HEAD - 6-pound hammer head is forged from durable alloy steel and is induction hardened to 50-55 HRC
- FIBERGLASS HANDLE - Dual-injection handle is infused with over 70% fiberglass for unmatched strength & durability
- TEXTURED GRIP - Two-handed grip position and textured rubber overlay ensures a comfortable and secure grip
- OVERSTRIKE PROTECTION - Thicker handle and rubber overlay below striking head provides increased overstrike protection
- DAMPENS VIBRATIONS - Rubber handle overlay helps dampen vibrations during use
- VERSATILE - Heavy-hitting tool is ideal for stake / post driving, concrete and stone fracturing, and heavy demolition use