The only thing better than a good tool are the hands that hold it so protect those hands with a pair of Estwing work gloves. Designed to the same exacting standards as our hammers and striking tools, these gloves are made using high quality materials to provide you with the best in comfort and protection. The outer shell of these gloves is made from a polyester fabric blend that allows it to stretch in any direction to allow for added comfort, dexterity, and breathability. To this shell is attached multiple lengths of TPR synthetic rubber padding to protect the knuckles and backs of the fingers from injury in the case of knocks, bumps, and impacts. The palm of the glove made of durable synthetic leather that has additional padded overlays that help protect against hand fatigue while also providing vibration resistance. The adjustable wrist features a hook-and-loop closure that ensures a snug and comfortable fit. Perfect for jobs and tasks that require long lasting durability and protection from minor impacts like construction, road maintenance, farming, home improvement, automotive repair and DIY projects around the house or in the workshop.
- LEATHER PALM - Blue synthetic leather palm provides increased abrasion resistance
- REINFORCING PATCHES - Reinforcing patch on thumb saddle extends the life of that high wear area
- IMPACT PROTECTION - Synthetic rubber padding on knuckles and down fingers protects against impacts
- ANTI-VIBRATION PALM - Specialized palm overlays help absorb vibrations from impacts and power tools
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Adjustable hook and loop closing cuff for a snug yet comfortable fit
- MULTI-USE PROTECTION - Ideal for construction, maintenance, automotive repair, and industrial use