PH1 x 3-Inch Magnetic Philips Tip Screwdriver with Ergonomic Handle
Tackle a maintenance, repair, and assembly projects big and small with this Estwing PH1 x 3-inch screwdriver. This handy screwdriver has a hardened chrome vanadium steel shaft with a polished chrome finish for added rust and corrosion resistance. To make sure that fastener you just spent the effort to loosen comes all the way out or to help get them started in those awkward recessed spots, the black oxide coated screwdriver tip is magnetized for that little bit of extra hold. The ergonomic handle is dual molded with a hard, polypropylene plastic (PP) core surrounded by a softer, more comfortable TPR rubber overmold. For easy identification among similar sized tools, this driver has a tip style icon on the end cap and laser etched tip size and shaft length markings on the steel shaft. Whether you're fixing hoses on a car engine, fixing an appliance, or just replacing batteries in a child's toy, this screwdriver is perfect for the job.
- PH1 PHILIPS - Full size screwdriver features a PH1 Philips style tip
- DURABLE STEEL - Durable and hardened chrome vanadium (CR-V) steel that won't chip or round off with regular use
- 3-INCH LENGTH - Tool shaft is 3-inches long to easily reach and access recessed fasteners
- MAGNETIC TIP - Protective black oxide coated tip is magnetic and won't drop fasteners when in tight spaces
- CHROME FINISH - Screwdriver shaft has a rust and corrosion resistant polished chrome finish
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE - Dual molded PP plastic and TPR rubber ergonomic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - Size markings are laser etched onto tool shaft and end cap has a tip style icon
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!