6.75-Inch Long Precision Mini Hook
With this handy mini hook from Estwing, you can, pry, pull, and position small or intricate parts with ease and precision. Made with a durable, hardened chrome vanadium (CR-V) steel shaft this tool also has a protective polished chrome finish for rust and corrosion resistance. Measuring 6.75-inches in length overall, the tool's 3-inch long shaft has a knurled section near the handle for extra control during precision tasks. The handle is dual molded, with a hard polypropylene (PP) plastic core with a more softer and more comfortable TPR rubber over mold to create an ergonomic grip that helps minimize hand fatigue during long use. This curved hook is perfect for use fishing out wires, pulling cotter pins and seals, removing springs and washers, and much more.
- HOOKED TIP - Hooked tip is ideal for removing springs, wadding, washers, o-rings, seals, clips, and more
- PRECISION TOOL - Mini sized hook measures 6.75-inches long and is ideal for delicate, precision tasks
- HARDENED STEEL - Hardened chrome vanadium steel tool shaft with rust resistant polished chrome finish
- KNURLED SHAFT - 3-inch long pick shaft has a knurled section for maximum control during precision tasks
- COMFORT GRIP - Dual molded PP / TPR ergonomic handle helps prevent hand fatigue
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!