Roll-Head Pry Bar
SKU#: 42430 Model#: EPB-16
Make heavy-duty construction, automotive, and engineering projects a little easier to handle with this 16-inch roll-head pry bar.
Choose a Size:
Make heavy-duty construction, automotive, and engineering projects a little easier to handle with this Estwing pry bar. This 16-inch long roll-headed tool is 9/16-inch thick and is forged from high strength chrome vanadium steel that has been fully tempered and hardened (38-43 HRC) to resist bending under heavy loads during use. One end of the tool features a bent claw type tip with a rounded heel that allows it to be used for fulcrum prying, operated with a simple rocking motion to pry apart and life heavy objects and the other end has a tapered spike, perfect for lining up bolt holes in iron, steel, and metal parts.
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL - Constructed of heavy-duty chrome-vanadium steel for lasting durability
- 16-INCH BAR - 16-inch long bar has a rounded cross-section with a 9/16-inch diameter
- HARDENED AND TEMPERED - Tool body is fully hardened and tempered to resist bending during use
- ROLL HEAD - Bent claw tip with rounded heel allows easy rocking operation when prying and lifting heavy objects
- SPIKE TIP - Pencil-like spike end is perfect for aligning bolt holes in construction, automotive, and engineering projects
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!