Make heavy-duty construction, automotive, and engineering projects a little easier to handle with this Estwing pry bar. This 16-inch long roll-headed tool is 9/16-inch thick and is forged from high strength chrome vanadium steel that has been fully tempered and hardened (38-43 HRC) to resist bending under heavy loads during use. One end of the tool features a bent claw type tip with a rounded heel that allows it to be used for fulcrum prying, operated with a simple rocking motion to pry apart and life heavy objects and the other end has a tapered spike, perfect for lining up bolt holes in iron, steel, and metal parts.
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL - Constructed of heavy-duty chrome-vanadium steel for lasting durability
- 16-INCH BAR - 16-inch long bar has a rounded cross-section with a 9/16-inch diameter
- HARDENED AND TEMPERED - Tool body is fully hardened and tempered to resist bending during use
- ROLL HEAD - Bent claw tip with rounded heel allows easy rocking operation when prying and lifting heavy objects
- SPIKE TIP - Pencil-like spike end is perfect for aligning bolt holes in construction, automotive, and engineering projects