Tanto Point 5.5- Inch Fixed Blade Hunting Knife with Sheath
SKU#: 42440 Model#: EHK01
Be prepared for survival in the outdoors, to hike the hunting trails, or take on farm and ranch chores with this fixed-blade tanto point knife. Designed and built for work, this 10.5-inch long knife features a 5.5-inch, partially serrated blade to give you the power to slice or saw through cord, cable, branches, wood, bone, and more. The durable and rugged full-tang blade is made from AUS-8 stainless steel that gives this knife improved wear and corrosion resistance along with increased edge retention while keeping it easy to sharpen when needed. The comfortable and ergonomic, Estwing blue and yellow handle is made from high-visibility polypropylene and TPR rubber that is weather resistant. The included nylon multi-mount sheath has a variety of reinforced holes and cutouts to allow it to be carried horizontally, vertically, MOLLE, or drop-leg fashion.
- TANTO POINT - Fixed blade knife features a chisel-like tanto point for greater tip strength
- STAINLESS STEEL - Forged from durable AUS-8 stainless steel for exceptional edge life and corrosion resistance
- PARTIALLY SERRATED - 5.5-Inch long combo blade is partially serrated for added versatility
- FULL TANG DESIGN - Knife tang runs the full length of the handle for superior durability
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - High-visibility, dual layer ergonomic handle for increased comfort
- MULTI-MOUNT SHEATH - Nylon sheath has multiple mounting holes for vertical, horizontal, MOLLE, and drop-leg carrying
- OVERALL LENGTH - Knife measures 10.5-inches overall with a 0.1-inch blade thickness
blade edge type
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!